When it comes to premium heating fuels such as Barefoot Pellets, Bucks Pellets stands atop the competition in Lehigh County, PA, and the entire region. That’s because we provide the perfect balance of expertise and care to all of our customers. This is something that most big box stores cannot say.
You are not just a transaction to us. We put our heart and soul into heating your home. Here are some things that differentiate us from big box supply stores like Lowe’s:
- Experience – You have probably heard the expression “knowledge is power.” That being said, first-hand experience is the best way to gain knowledge, and that’s something not many big box associates have. Do you know who DOES have first hand experience? I’ll give you one hint – it starts with Bucks and ends with Pellets.We are proud pellet stove owners and burn 20-25 brands a year to best gauge how they compare to the rest of the market. Plus, if we can find a better wood pellet brand to add to our lineup, we do so. Bucks Pellets takes pride in keeping an open mind so we can make recommendations for all of our customers.
- Super Premium Softwood Pellets – We are the largest independent softwood pellet retail shop in Pennsylvania. While many other dealers and stove shops continue to blindly push the hardwood vs. softwood myth, we have introduced a variety of the best softwood pellets from across the US and Canada and allowed our customers to decide for themselves.Insider tip: The Northern Warmth Softwood Sampler continues to be one of our hottest sellers.
- Hamer’s Hot Ones – Of all the hardwood pellet brands sold at big box stores in PA and NJ, most brands are average (at best) when it comes to heat output and the amount of ash they produce. There are only a few brands that consistently produce a hotter, cleaner pellet than all of the rest, and Hamer’s Hot Ones is at the top of that group.Their name says it all. They’re Hot! Customers drive from all over to purchase the much sought after Hamer’s Hot Ones. And, to top it off, they’re usually less expensive than the box store brands. It’s a win/win for the customers.
- Variety & Selection – Just look at our motto: “Better wood pellets, better choices.” Variety is the spice of life, and Bucks Pellets always has at least six wood pellet brands in stock, including the famous Northern Warmth Supreme Douglas Fir. Unlike some of the larger retail corporations, we will never substitute your order with a different brand due to diminishing inventory. You will know what we have available. With Bucks Pellets, we take pride in providing you with exactly what you order. No guessing games or bait-n-switching.
- Unmatched Personalized Service – When’s the last time you spoke with the owner of Home Depot or Lowes? Probably never. We believe in building trust and look forward to connecting with all of our customers.There’s an excellent chance that you’ll directly deal with the owners of Bucks Pellets at some point of the pellet fuel purchasing process. Heather & Joe Dowd take pride in their business, their products and the service they provide to their customers.
Need more reasons to support local small businesses like ours? See what our customers have to say about us by clicking HERE, or call 267-999-9135 to speak with our team about the wood pellets we provide in Lehigh County, PA, and the neighboring communities.