WHAT TO EXPECT
Your heating fuel is delivered on a flatbed tractor trailer truck which carries a 9 foot wide Spyder forklift on the back. Our driver will park in the street, unload your fuel with the forklift and place it in your preferred location in your driveway or garage.
DRIVEWAY PLACEMENT – SPYDER FORKLIFT
● Our standard option which is included in your delivery fee.
● You do not need to be home for delivery.
● Please leave an object, “pellets here” sign or chalk mark on your driveway to ensure proper placement.
● The Spyder forklift is 9 feet wide, not a small forklift. Your driveway must be wide enough and cars removed. It does not fit into residential garages, through gates and will not drive over curbs, walkways and grass.
GARAGE PLACEMENT – HAND PALLET JACK
● Our convenient option for an additional $20 flat rate fee.
● You may or may not be home for delivery – it’s your choice.
● Our driver will use a hand pallet jack to place your fuel in your garage.
● The pallet jack can only be used on flat concrete or paved surfaces. You must have a clear and unobstructed path to the drop area.
We guarantee curbside delivery. We will make every effort to place your fuel in your driveway or preferred location. Our forklift can handle most driveways, but we are delivering 2,000 lb skids. Steep or narrow driveways, ice, snow and rocky terrain are factors that may dictate how precise we can be with our placement. The Spyder forklift will not fit into residential garages or car ports.
HOW TO ORDER DELIVERY
● Give us a call or ORDER NOW online.
● Place your fuel items in the shopping bag, click checkout and enter the necessary information.
● Your delivery fee will be calculated once a 5 digit zip code is entered.
● You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon placing an order. If not, please let us know.
HOW TO SCHEDULE DELIVERY
● Please indicate your preferred delivery month in the customer comment box upon checkout.
● Delivery is typically between 1 – 2 weeks. Times may vary depending on the season, weather and the amount of orders we’ve received in your area. We can only guarantee delivery when we have enough orders to fill a truck to your area.
● Our September & October trucks fill up very fast, and mostly consist of customers who ordered during our Spring & Summer Sales. If you wait until September / October to order your fuel, please expect a slight delay.