Just because winter is here does not mean you have to stay indoors. Although, if you use Bucks Pellets as your provider of wood pellets around Lehigh County, PA, you do know that you will be warm and toasty from the eco-friendly energy fuels that we deliver monthly. Regardless, it’s always nice to take family and friends out for the day, and if you live in the Lehigh Valley, we have some suggestions for you.
Here are 5 places you can check out while in Lehigh County, PA:
1. America On Wheels – America On Wheels is a “Museum of Over The Road Transportation.” They will be having a holiday train exhibit that goes until December 31st, as well as tons of other cool events such as an Ugly Sweater Gala and a model train scavenger hunt. This museum has many unique car exhibits that are ideal for people of all ages.
2. Lights in the Parkway – The Lehigh Parkway is hosting an incredible light show that goes until December 30th. If you are in this area in December, it is a great place to take your friends and family to witness a stunning, illuminating, outdoor art display.
3. Sands Casino Resort – It’s much more than just a casino. In addition to gambling, guests over 21 can enjoy a night out at Molten, Coil, Vision Bar, or the event center, which hosts live entertainment on a regular basis. Don’t forget to check out the famous (and delicious) foods at Emeril’s Fish House and Buddy V’s Ristorante. As if that isn’t enough, Sands Casino Resort in Bethlehem has a spa, salon, outlet stores, and an arcade for kids.
4. Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom – If we were writing this in the summer, this park would make #1 on the list, but since it is currently closed for the winter, we bumped it down to the fourth position. Some of Dorney’s most notable roller coasters include Hydra, Steel Force, Possessed, and Stinger. If you are making a family day of it, be sure to check out all the rides for children. And if you go in the summer; do yourself a favor and check out Wildwater Kingdom!
5. Lehigh Valley Zoo – This zoo is very underrated. We bet you didn’t know that the Lehigh Valley Zoo is home to majestic beasts of the wild such as bobcats, sloths, foxes, kangaroos, crocodiles, eagles, frogs, scorpions, and more!
Light Shows, museums, amusement parks, a zoo, and a casino are all right in Lehigh County, PA?! That’s right! We will handle sending you Barefoot pellets to heat your home, and you can focus on spending time with your loved ones. Whether you wanna stay in for a warm, cozy movie night, or check out some awesome antique cars, we support your decision. If you have any other suggestions, let us know, and we may feature them in an upcoming blog.