DRY CREEK WOOD PELLET FUEL
PREMIUM QUALITY MEANS HIGH PERFORMANCE.
What does performance in a wood pellet mean? For starters, less maintenance for you. Less wear and tear on your wood pellet stove. Less waster in the bag. All in a product that is clean burning energy, costs less money than other forms of fuel and is made, not just in the USA – but right here in Pennsylvania.
Made from Choice Hardwoods. Dry Creek Premium wood pellets are specially formulated to optimize stove performance.
NO HARMFUL OR ARTIFICIAL COMPONENTS ADDED
Thanks to exacting manufacturing standards, Dry Creek wood pellets are among the highest performing pellet fuels available.
- Consistently high BTUs with minimal ash for less stove cleaning – 8,200 BTU/lb
- Uniform pellets for even burning
- Minimized fines for less waste
- Zero foreign matter that can create jams in your stove’s pellet hopper
- No harmful or artificial components
EFFICIENT AND AFFORDABLE WARMTH
What can you expect from using wood pellet fuel? It’s simple; clean burning, cost-efficient heating for your home. Wood pellets are a significantly more sustainable choice than propane, standard electricity or kerosene, and far more convenient than firewood. Giving you comfort and savings that really add up.