BAREFOOT PELLET FUEL
- Exceptional in Quality and Consistency as we tightly control the quality and the cleanliness of the raw material used to make pellets.
- Made with clean sawdust and other clean wood waste material primarily generated in the manufacturing of hardwood lumber into various wood products such as kitchen cabinets, hardwood flooring, etc.
- Utilize sawdust from a variety of hardwood species from the renewable & sustainable forests of Pennsylvania and New York. These species include Cherry, Maple, Red Oak, Hickory, Walnut, and White Oak.
- Independently tested periodically and meet our criteria for Super Premium Pellets.
- Have superior low ash content due to the quality of the hardwood raw material used.
- Extremely efficient in terms of low emissions, clean burning and high heat.
- Protected from moisture by bag hoods which cover all shipments of pellets to distributors.
- TYPE Hardwood
- WOOD Oak
- BTU/LB 8530
- ASH% 0.38
- LENGTH “ 0.75
- FINES % 0.17
BAREFOOT PELLET FUEL OPERATION
Located in the scenic endless mountains of Troy, Pennsylvania, Barefoot Pellet Company manufactures some of the highest quality wood pellets in the industry. Having other family owned companies in the dimension lumber business since 1929 and the hardwood flooring business since 2001, making wood pellets from the hardwood sawdust and waste material was a logical step.
In 2007, Barefoot began to market Envi Blocks, The Friendly Firewood, which is an alternative to traditional firewood.