WHAT ARE ENVI BLOCKS?
An all wood product with no additives which are specifically designed to be used as firewood in wood stoves, fireplaces, fire pits and wood furnaces. Made by Barefoot Pellet Co, Envi Blocks are made of the same material (hardwood sawdust, shavings, etc) as their wood pellets, but are mechanically compressed into larger block sizes.
ENVI BLOCKS COMPARED TO MOST CORDWOOD
- More Heat – Higher density
- Burn Hotter – Lower moisture content
- Burn Cleaner – Less ash residue – Less particle emissions – Less creosote
- Less Mess – No insects – No dirt – No fungus – No mold
- Convenient – Occupies less space – Easier to store – Can be stored inside
- Saves Time – Less handling – No seasoning – No splitting
- BTU PER POUND 8000+/-
- MOISTURE +/- 6%
- ASH +/- .5%
INSTRUCTION / WARNINGS FOR USAGE OF ENVI BLOCKS
- Use inside only properly maintained and ventilated wood burning stoves, fireplaces, and furnaces.
- We recommend you consult the manufacturer of your wood burning appliance on use of this product.
- To Start – establish a bed of coals using kindling before adding 1 or 2 blocks.
- Add additional blocks as appropriate for the size of your wood burning appliance.
- Maintain the desired temperature and burn time by adjusting air flow and spacing between blocks.
- Avoid overheating by controlling air and not over filling your fire box.
- Do not stack blocks too close to glass doors/windows of stoves, fireplaces.
- Store in dry place.